Monday, December 22, 2008

Sorry Ms. Hampton

SORRY MS. HAMPTON

So I am going to apologize right now to Johns future bride. And you all are witnesses. It must be in the Hampton men DNA to be passionate about specific things. I am sorry for what I have allowed to happen. I swore that my son would never have a Hampton passionate gene. For Leon it is geneology. For Dan it is WWI and WWII propaganda and propaganda comic books. It is amazing the amount of time this man spends on the internet looking and drooling at books made out of crumbling paper. So when John started becoming interested in Star Wars and comic books I knew that there was no turning back for this little man. He loves reading and looking at anything related to Star Wars. He has had at least 3 books fall apart because he looked at them so much. He will sit and become a stone if he has something Star Wars or a comic book to read.
He also is like his father and loves comic books. This part I am taking, well putting, responsibility and blame on Dan. We allowed this to happen and for this I am truly sorry.
I am SO SORRY!!!! but know;

Never fight this force. You won't win. Trust me.





notice the box in the background...guess what's in them...
COMIC BOOKS.
and there are three more under that one

Again,
I am sorry

No comments: