Tuesday, January 20, 2009

pint size


John and Dan posing in our backyard with their bows


Looking up to daddy


I am so excited to have a man that absolutely loves our kids.  It makes my love grow stronger for him when I see him spending time with them.  He includes them in all of "his" hobbies.  Obviously we all know that he introduced John to comic books and Star Wars.  His recent introduction is bow hunting.   Dan has bought John a pint size bow with suction cup arrows,  camo shirts, pants and even a neon orange/camo hat to wear when they go "bow hunting".  With all the cold that we have had he has only been able to go outside and shoot it once.   THe past 2 days I have heard "mommy can I shoot my bow?"    John even puts his bow and arrows in Dan's bow case.  
I am so excited for John grow up to be a loving father and remember these sweet memories he has created with his daddy and pass them to his children.

1 comment:

Riann said...

I cannot believe how big John has gotten. He looks go grown up!
And thanks for sending me your blog- I love keeping up with everyone!