Thursday, February 12, 2009

Without Training Wheels

This weekend was absolutely beautiful.  Spring like temperatures and sunny skies made it impossible to stay inside at all.  Dan was home and took his new mountain bike for a few test spins on the local trails and within the neighborhood.  John was quite envious of daddy riding a bike without training wheels.  So Dan took off Johns training wheels and within a couple tries John learned how to ride a bike without training wheels.  The next day Dan showed John how to start riding the bike on his own and that moment was captured for all to view.  

2 comments:

Connie said...

WOW Go John!!!! Way to steer away from the truck too! I am impressed!

Jenn Cav said...

That is so awesome!! I must admit that tears are welled up in my eyes. And then I was cringing because I really thought he was going to cream the garbage can.